As a leading professional peer-to-peer and thought network for top-tiered leaders, we keep the busy executive on their toes and ahead of the game
At SCNetwork, we challenge our members’ current practices and ways of thinking. As a leading professional peer-to-peer and thought network for top-tiered leaders, we keep the busy executive on their toes and ahead of the game. With an annual membership price tag of $225 and enviable community exclusivity, you will be hard pressed to find a better deal in Canada!
If that’s not enough, here are four more reasons to join us:
- Catch up with trends-in-the-making, innovative and evidence-based research, while connecting with industry-bending thought leaders, entrepreneurs, and global HR heads at our monthly and annual events.
- Get involved with our exclusive and experienced volunteer and programming committee to challenge your leadership skills and be a changemaker yourself.
- Influence SCNetwork’s present and become a decision-making part of our evolving future.
- Get round-the-clock access to senior career opportunities posted to our members-only job board.
WORKPLACE TRENDS & RESEARCH
- Stay up-to-date with hot-off-the-press news, past, present and upcoming policies, and change makers in action through SCNetwork’s member-access events, webinars, presentation decks, and video sessions.
- Tap into our sponsors’ content through our Learning Lab, LinkedIn group, and monthly events.
- Get our monthly newsletter to be the first to know about what’s new and what’s coming.
- Find a place for your opinions through our C-Suite blog in media publications.
EXECUTIVE & PEER FORUM NETWORKING
- Access our multi-layered approach to peer networking to find the right fit for you
- Hob-knob with senior-level HR executives at our highly coveted networking sessions where what’s said in the room, stays in the room.
- Be the first to discover and share rare and word-of-mouth career opportunities during transitionary phases.
- Take advantage of our online member directory to locate and forge meaningful connections with fellow members and start discussions with them for customized problem-solving.
- Learn from others’ wisdom and mistakes.
If you’re a
- A CHRO, CPO, the functional or divisional head of an organization’s development or talent management, or a regional/divisional vice president;
- A seasoned entrepreneur or independent consultant with over a decade of experience in implementing organizational and people strategies;
- A tenured academic engaged in recognizing and pre-empting business and HR trends, strategic thinking, and/or practice…
You belong here!
All our prospective members hold over 10 years of business leadership and/or HR experience.